[llvm-dev] Buildbot cleaning for zorg upgrade

Michael Kruse via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Thu Feb 27 14:44:26 PST 2020

Done. They were reliably green on my private buildbot-master already.
Can I change to 9990 as soon as lab.llvm.org restarts?

The polly website documentation (https://polly.llvm.org/docs/) is also
not updating anymore. I also already contacted the maintainer of the
*-sphinx-docs builders, but he referred me to you. Could you look at
why they the docs are not updating anymore?

Michael