[llvm-dev] [10.0.0 Release] Release Candidate 2 is here

Michael Kruse via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Mon Feb 24 09:23:31 PST 2020

Hi,

due to the filing of http://llvm.org/PR45001 I was made be aware that
we could face a flood of emails about Polly not working anymore. We
could avoid that by merging https://reviews.llvm.org/D72372.
Otherwise, as mentioned in http://llvm.org/PR45001, we'd have to
rewrite the documentation about how to build Polly.

I know this is not ideal two days before the planned release. @zmodem
What approach do you prefer? So far I've added 45001 to the release
blockers.

Michael