[llvm-dev] build bot mails

Sjoerd Meijer via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Tue Feb 18 23:46:31 PST 2020

Hi Galina,

Our email is indeed hosted on O365, so that would explain things. Good news is that I did get a report from someone receiving a bot mail again. I think I should have been on a blame list myself, but didn't get one. Will keep an eye on it, and will let you know. Many thanks for your message and help!

Cheers,
Sjoerd.