[llvm-dev] Code of Conduct Next Steps - Community feedback needed

David Chisnall via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Mon Feb 17 10:06:28 PST 2020

Hi Tanya,

Is there a reason for hosting things for review on Google Docs?  We
currently have both Phabricator and GitHub that work for review of any
text-based format.  When I click on a Google Docs link, I am asked to
agree to a privacy policy that is very vague and I am somewhat
uncomfortable agreeing to it.

Thank you,

David