[llvm-dev] ORC JIT Weekly #3 -- No JIT updates this week.

Lang Hames via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Sun Feb 9 19:11:40 PST 2020

Hi Stefan,

Ok -- an initial preview of the new initializer support is up at
https://reviews.llvm.org/D74300.

I haven't even updated the unit tests yet, but at least the regression
tests and lli should work.

So far this is only tested on Darwin, so I would be interested to hear how
it holds up on Linux.

-- Lang.