[llvm-dev] MLIR changes not sent to any mailing lists?

Hans Wennborg via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Fri Feb 7 04:25:39 PST 2020

On Thu, Feb 6, 2020 at 7:56 PM Mehdi AMINI <joker.eph at gmail.com> wrote:

>> > I actually tried subscribing to that but it didn't work; maybe my
>> > subscription request got stuck in moderation?
>> >
>> > It's also sub-optimal because it would duplicate all the emails
>> > already getting sent to the regular -commits lists, but I'd rather
>> > have too much email than too little.
>>
>> Here's another one that passed under my radar:
>> 31fd112eb4a90600e0f340f19053e5715e92ec4c
>>
>> Any progress on getting these sent to llvm-commits or some other list?
>

> http://lists.llvm.org/pipermail/all-commits/Week-of-Mon-20200203/007991.html

Yes, all-commits does seem to get all commits which is great, except
that I haven't been able to subscribe to it.

The "Subscription results" page says "Depending on the configuration
of this mailing list, your subscription request may have to be first
confirmed by you via email, or approved by the list moderator."

I never received any confirmation email. Tom seems to be a moderator
for this, so maybe he can help?