[llvm-dev] How to distinguish between user defined function in a program and library functions

Mehdi AMINI via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Tue Feb 4 20:56:24 PST 2020

In general it isn't possible I believe, however if you are tolerant to
false positives / false negatives you can compile with debug information
(-g or -gline-tables-only) and figure it out.
Obviously after inlining this becomes more murky (user code can get inlined
into library code, and vice-versa).

--
Mehdi