[llvm-dev] [RFC] Print FP constant assembly in hexadecimal form instead of decimal

Nemanja Ivanovic via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Tue Feb 4 05:51:51 PST 2020

Seems reasonable to me, but we should make sure that various assemblers out
there support this.
I think it would make sense to try this out on some number of platforms
before proceeding. Perhaps a few Linux distros, AIX, Windows, MacOS,
FreeBSD. And of course, to make sure that LLVM's own llvm-mc understands it
:) (but I suspect this is in the mentioned patch which I haven't looked at
yet).