[llvm-dev] [RFC] Backend for Motorola 6800 series CPU (M68k)

John Paul Adrian Glaubitz via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Thu Dec 17 23:42:54 PST 2020

Hi Min!

On 12/18/20 1:21 AM, Min-Yih Hsu wrote:
> Another update on this topic: Currently three patches have been approved, thanks for all reviewers’ time and efforts :-)

I've read the reviews. Awesome progress.

> Here are the remaining patches:
>  - Patch 1/8 D88385: Got one LGTM, however I believe Jessica Clarke (jrtc27) (CC-ed here) is listed as blocker.
     Does anyone here know the best way to contact Jessica? Since the patch has been blocked for quite a long time
     and pinging @jrtc27 on Phab didn’t seem to work

I pinged jrtc27 on IRC (OFTC) and will keep pinging until we get an answer.

>  - Patch 3/8 D88389   (Basic .td files)
>  - Patch 4/8 D88390   (MC layer)
>  - Patch 5/8 D88391   (Target lowering)
>  - Patch 6/8 D88392   (IR Tests)
>
> Except Patch 6, which only has minor formatting issues to fix, I didn’t see any major
> objections or concerns on other patches at this time point.

Sounds great.

> In addition to the patch review, tomorrow Dec 18th 19:00 CET (10:00 AM PST), Nick Desaulniers
> is going to give a talk on compiling Linux Kernel for M68k using LLVM.
> Please checkout http://m68k.info/ <http://m68k.info/> for more info about the live stream

Yep. I'm very exciting for this talk! And we're planning to put it on Youtube later.

Adrian

--
 .''`.  John Paul Adrian Glaubitz
: :' :  Debian Developer - glaubitz at debian.org