[llvm-dev] Ninja hangs when I try to build

Paul C. Anagnostopoulos via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Tue Dec 8 15:40:31 PST 2020

The 32-bit linker runs out of heap and something (Ninja?) switches to the 64-bit linker.

I'm not sure what you mean by building multiple configurations at once. I'm new here. ;-) I am using Ninja to do the build, which builds just one configuration, I assume.

I deleted all the PDB files and the build finished. I need to do some more research.