[llvm-dev] [RFC] Expanding the scope of ENABLE_EXPERIMENTAL_NEW_PASS_MANAGER

Philip Reames via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Sat Dec 5 13:38:34 PST 2020

For anyone reading, please disregard all of my responses to this thread
(especially this one).  As Mehdi was kind enough to point out
downthread, I was misunderstanding the proposal from the beginning.

Arthur, my apologies for utterly derailing a conversation and for not
bothering to confirm I knew what I was talking about before doing so.

Philip