[llvm-dev] How to get C++ Class type from .bc file

JingXiaoni via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Mon Aug 31 00:08:42 PDT 2020

Hello, looking at the data type definition in llvm:Type Class,there is no C++ class/STL/string and other high level language types.I would like to ask if I need to get these data types from .bc file,do I need to expand the llvm type myself? Or can I just invoke an existing combination of functions to get it,such as whether I can process a class type to basic type step by step.If it can get with existing functions,please provide a link on how to use. Thank you very much.