[llvm-dev] [RFC][LLVM] New Constant type for representing function PLT entries

Leonard Chan via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Mon Aug 31 13:45:44 PDT 2020

I think I follow. So in this case, it's better to be explicit and say "this
could lower to a PLT entry (which is only supported on specific targets)"
rather than making something general that can exist on all targets. Makes
sense. I wasn't sure if there was perhaps something equivalent on other
targets that this could lower to, but we can make this target/PLT specific.