[llvm-dev] Phabricator new review email behaviour change?

James Henderson via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Thu Aug 27 01:12:21 PDT 2020

Hi,

Is it me, or has Phabricator changed at some point in the past week or two
with regards to emails for newly created reviews? I noticed this morning
that my mailing rule (which previously simply marked new emails from
review at reviews.llvm.org with a specific tag) was no longer working for
them, and consequently, I missed several new review requests. (It wasn't an
issue for subsequent emails for the same review, for the record). I _think_
I've come up with a new rule for the current behaviour, but it was
concerning because I expect I'm not the only one who is in that boat.

Flagging it up in case it was an accident and/or so that people know of the
behaviour change.

Thanks,

James