[llvm-dev] RFC: Contributing bitcode_strip

James Henderson via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Fri Aug 21 03:04:32 PDT 2020

No issues from me in adding it, though I don't know anything about the tool
itself. Would it make sense to integrate this fully into llvm-strip's
interface (so that llvm-strip can do strip and bitcode_strip things by
default)? Are the two sufficiently compatible? You could then have a
bitcode_strip symlink when creating cctools symlinks, much like there
exists already for the other tools.