[llvm-dev] LLVM Book Opportunity

Matthew Emerick via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Sat Aug 15 10:09:19 PDT 2020

Hello, Pavel.

Thank you very much for responding.  I let Packt know that we have a
co-author for an LLVM book.  We'll just wait and see if anyone else wants
to step up.  For reference, I think I've seen three people listed as
authors on a single book, which can reduce the workload on any one.

Thanks again,
Matthew