[llvm-dev] [RFC] Replace `unsigned VF` with `ElementCount VF` [NFCI]

Renato Golin via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Fri Aug 14 07:05:48 PDT 2020

Hi Francesco,

As I said in the review, the approach looks good to me.

I agree this will make it easier for VPlan to create multiple plans like
that, so that's a positive change. And I can't see a negative side for the
existing vectoriser, other than a bit more clutter with {VF, false} instead
of just VF. But that's not important.

cheers,
--renato