[llvm-dev] LLVM deprecation policy

Paul C. Anagnostopoulos via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Fri Aug 7 15:54:33 PDT 2020

Is it okay to edit the version 12 release notes, or is there a release maven to whom such changes should be sent?

At 8/7/2020 04:15 PM, David Blaikie wrote:

>> I have a question about the release notes. The current version of LLVM is 10. There are release notes for 12. What happened to poor old version 11?
>
>It's already branched for release - so patches committed to trunk
>(unless they're cherrypicked to the 11 release branch) will be
>released in 12.

Windfall               Paul C. Anagnostopoulos
   Software            978 369-0839
                             www.windfall.com
My life has been filled with calamities,
some of which actually happened.
---Mark Twain

Guga 'mzimba, sala 'nhliziyo