[llvm-dev] LLVM deprecation policy

David Blaikie via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Fri Aug 7 10:56:29 PDT 2020

Fine by me to say the old thing's deprecated.

Ideally, if it's not too painful - would be good if you could do a
complete migration to the new thing & remove the old thing, to help
keep things streamlined. (over multiple patches, with some
notification to llvm-dev and in release notes about the old thing
being deprecated and encouraging folks to move to the new thing ahead
of the removal of the old thing)