[llvm-dev] [RFC] DWARF Version 6 Proposal For Heterogeneous Debugging

Robinson, Paul via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Tue Apr 28 07:40:16 PDT 2020

Been meaning to get to this…  I have to say, it’s a big lump of text to take in.  Two general questions:  Did you still want comments posted on the review (D70523) or in some other fashion?  And, would it be possible to more clearly identify the new/changed bits of the sections that you are quoting from the spec?  When I see a bunch of familiar text I’m inclined to skim over it, which means I’m likely to miss something that just has that subtle “New” on it.  Maybe you could put a Note at those points just to be a more obvious call-out.
Thanks,
--paulr