[llvm-dev] [cfe-dev] RFC: Switching from Bugzilla to Github Issues [UPDATED]

Anton Korobeynikov via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Mon Apr 20 13:57:00 PDT 2020

> If we are reasonably certain that no one would be opening new issues on GitHub while the migration is running...
And pull requests (the numbering is common for issues and pull
requests) as well. And we cannot disable pull requests at all. And I'm
afraid the issues will need to be opened as well during the migration.
And now the real problem: should an "extra" pull request or issue
intervene in the migration there is no way to "reset" the counter
besides deleting the project and creating it once again. We could only
sacrifice some bugzilla issues to restore the numbering...

--
With best regards, Anton Korobeynikov
Department of Statistical Modelling, Saint Petersburg State University