[llvm-dev] Various Intermediate Representations. IR

David Blaikie via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Wed Apr 15 09:28:31 PDT 2020

opaque pointers don't exist in the IR yet - the goal is to reduce the
places that use non-opacity of pointer types already/today and then opacify
the existing pointer type, rather than introducing an opaque pointer type &
having it concurrently with non-opaque pointer types. (though in retrospect
such a migration might've been worth considering and/or might still be used
as part of the migration, I guess)