[llvm-dev] [RFC] Removing Waymarking from Use.

Ehud Katz via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Wed Apr 15 05:32:39 PDT 2020

Maybe we can utilize the implementation in mlir/IR/UseDefLists.h
<https://github.com/llvm/llvm-project/blob/master/mlir/include/mlir/IR/UseDefLists.h>
in
here (clearly it is superior to `llvm::Use`) ?
By that we will have the same code base (instead of duplicate
implementations of Use-Lists).
D77144 <https://reviews.llvm.org/D77144> should definitely go in, first,
though.