[llvm-dev] Using AntiDepBreaker outside of PostRAListScheduler

Thomas Raoux via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Fri Apr 10 11:01:22 PDT 2020

Hi,

Is there any reason why AntiDepBreaker cannot be used by a scheduler other
than PostRAListScheduler? From looking at the code I don't see any obvious
dependency.

I would like to use the anti dependency breaker in a target specific postRA
scheduler. Does anybody have an objection to making AntiDepBreaker.h public
rather than keeping it as internal in lib/Codegen? I see that it got moved
there from the include directory many years ago but I don't see any
explanation for this change.

--
Thomas