[llvm-dev] Outdated Phabricator version on reviews.llvm.org breaks Google authentication since today

Alexandre Ganea via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Thu Apr 9 07:04:43 PDT 2020

cc Paul / MyDeveloperDay

De : llvm-dev <llvm-dev-bounces at lists.llvm.org> De la part de David Blaikie via llvm-dev
Envoyé : April 8, 2020 10:21 PM
À : Raphael “Teemperor” Isemann <teemperor at gmail.com>; Manuel Klimek <klimek at google.com>
Cc : llvm-dev <llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org>
Objet : Re: [llvm-dev] Outdated Phabricator version on reviews.llvm.org breaks Google authentication since today

hey Manuel - are you/do you know who's likely to be doing any upkeep on Phabricator these days? Might need an update for this...

- Dave

On Wed, Apr 8, 2020 at 5:57 AM Raphael “Teemperor” Isemann via llvm-dev <llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org<mailto:llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org>> wrote:
Hi all,

I’m using my Google account to log into my Phabricator account on reviews.llvm.org<http://reviews.llvm.org> . Since today that no longer works as I don’t seem to get any reply from reviews.llvm.org<http://reviews.llvm.org> when I’m logged into my account. It tried logging out which fixes the issue of reviews.llvm.org<http://reviews.llvm.org> not loading, but when I try to login I just get the following error:

> Expected to retrieve an "account" email from Google Plus API call to identify account, but failed.

After some searching it seems that this error is due to the Google Plus API being shutdown and the Phabricator folks replaced that logic (including this error message string) a year ago here [1]

I assume we haven’t updated reviews.llvm.org<http://reviews.llvm.org> to whatever latest Phabricator release contains that patch.

Not sure who’s currently responsible for updating reviews.llvm.org<http://reviews.llvm.org> so I thought I’ll just drop a mail to the list (and maybe save someone else from figuring out why their login is suddenly broken).

[1] https://secure.phabricator.com/D20030