[llvm-dev] Outdated Phabricator version on reviews.llvm.org breaks Google authentication since today

Raphael “Teemperor” Isemann via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Wed Apr 8 05:55:55 PDT 2020

Hi all,

I’m using my Google account to log into my Phabricator account on reviews.llvm.org . Since today that no longer works as I don’t seem to get any reply from reviews.llvm.org when I’m logged into my account. It tried logging out which fixes the issue of reviews.llvm.org not loading, but when I try to login I just get the following error:

> Expected to retrieve an "account" email from Google Plus API call to identify account, but failed.

After some searching it seems that this error is due to the Google Plus API being shutdown and the Phabricator folks replaced that logic (including this error message string) a year ago here [1]

I assume we haven’t updated reviews.llvm.org to whatever latest Phabricator release contains that patch.

Not sure who’s currently responsible for updating reviews.llvm.org so I thought I’ll just drop a mail to the list (and maybe save someone else from figuring out why their login is suddenly broken).

[1] https://secure.phabricator.com/D20030