[llvm-dev] Questions on ifconversion and predication

jingu kang via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Tue Apr 7 13:17:30 PDT 2020

Hi Bagel

As far as I know, the EarlyIfConversion pass is used before register
allocation. It works on SSA form and it does not use predication.
The IfConversion pass is used after register allocation and it uses
predication. Unfortunately, it does not support multiple predication.

I hope it helps you.

Cheers
JinGu Kang

2020년 3월 24일 (화) 오후 6:22, Bagel via llvm-dev <llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org>님이 작성: