[llvm-dev] F18 to merge into LLVM on Thursday 9th April

Richard Barton via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Tue Apr 7 09:00:07 PDT 2020

Hi all

Further to my mail yesterday, if nobody has any objections, we propose to do the merge on Thursday 9th April (this coming Thursday) at 08:00 PDT.

This will be a merge commit which adds F18 into llvm-projects/flang. This new project will not be built by default. Please see my mail for a preview of what this will look like and a status update on the pre-merge changes to F18.

http://lists.llvm.org/pipermail/llvm-dev/2020-April/140665.html

Thanks
Rich

Richard Barton
Principal Engineer - Arm Compiler for Linux
Arm Manchester