[llvm-dev] RISC-V LLVM sync-up call 19 Mar 2020

Evandro Menezes via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Thu Apr 2 08:22:12 PDT 2020

The issue request against the psABI is at https://github.com/riscv/riscv-elf-psabi-doc/issues/140 <https://github.com/riscv/riscv-elf-psabi-doc/issues/140>. I'd appreciate if you would provide any feedback you have there, wether it's a simple LGTM or it looks horrible to me.

Thank you,

__
Evandro Menezes ◊ SiFive ◊ Austin, TX