[llvm-dev] [DebugInfo] emission of loclists.dwo

David Blaikie via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Sun Sep 29 15:51:38 PDT 2019

Yep, I've been looking at making some improvements to location list
emission (using base address specifiers, etc) & came across this hole as
well.

Don't have any immediate fix myself - but I'm pretty sure we don't ever
want to use the direct address forms (LLE_base_address, LLE_start_length,
etc) even in non-Split DWARF (sticking to the address pool forms -
base_addressx, startx_length, etc) - so it should be fine to use exactly
the same code for debug_loclists and debug_loclists.dwo