[llvm-dev] [9.0.0 Release] Release Candidate 6 is here

Neil Nelson via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Fri Sep 20 12:58:34 PDT 2019

The assembly sequence for this is not clear. I was thinking

./test-release.sh \
      -release 9.0.0 \
      -final \
      -test-asserts \
      -no-compare-files \
      -triple x86_64-pc-linux-gnu

But perhaps without -test-asserts. Looking at

http://releases.llvm.org/7.0.1/docs/ReleaseProcess.html

gives some manual items under 'Release Process' but perhaps those
are now contained in an automated sequence.

Neil Nelson