[llvm-dev] Docs: Setting up two-column layout on docs homepage

via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Wed Sep 11 17:40:24 PDT 2019

To provide a better user experience, I’d like to set up a two-column layout
on the main LLVM docs page. I’ve done some research and it looks like the
way to do this is to use the raw directive to add html to the .rst source
file.

http://docutils.sourceforge.net/docs/ref/rst/directives.html#raw-data-pass-through

Per the docutils documentation, “The use of "raw" ties documents to
specific output formats and makes them less portable.”

I don’t think this should be a problem as I'm pretty sure that the LLVM
docs are only served up as HTML. If I’m mistaken or if anyone has any
objections, please let me know. Thanks!

-DeForest