[llvm-dev] Insert machine code based on metadata

Kaarthik Alagapan via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Sun Sep 8 21:02:19 PDT 2019

Hello!
Would it be possible to detect a metadata inserted at beginning parsing stage (at LLParser) to branch and add statements and then emit a machine code (.byte/.word) at lower levels depending on whether or not if that metadata is present? As far as I searched, the only way I could think of doing this is to detect the metadata at an earlier stage, then pass a flag if the metadata was present and use that flag to emit the extra machine codes.

Thanks
Kaarthik A.