[llvm-dev] [GSoC 2019]

Alex Brachet-Mialot via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Tue Sep 3 22:35:27 PDT 2019

Hello everyone,

I participated in Google Summer of Code this summer to make llvm-objcopy
into a library for future use by other llvm tools. I still have work to be
done and my patches for this are still under review starting with D64281.

All my other patches and contributions this summer can be viewed here
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1exOTzVC9NoLk9do_hVpezPVim7Kq63-3TyJOOkrK-eg/edit?usp=sharing

Thank you to all who helped me out immensely and made open source much more
inviting than I ever imagined. And special thanks to my mentors James
Henderson and Jordan Rupprecht who helped so much the whole summer.

Best,
Alex