[llvm-dev] clang.exp/gn

Nico Weber via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Sun Sep 1 09:55:30 PDT 2019

Like every time: Vitaly, please remove that bot.

Nandor: The "exp" in "clang.exp" means "experimental", they don't have to
be kept green. We still shouldn't have a GN bot on the llvm waterfall, not
even on ".exp".

(FWIW, I had emailed Nandor before this email already – I monitor commits
to llvm/utils/gn and tell everyone who lands something there that it's not
required. It doesn't happen very often.)