[llvm-dev] How to Switch to Static Runtime and Enable C++ Exceptions?

Osman Zakir via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Mon Oct 28 07:37:49 PDT 2019

I would really like to know about how to apply the patch for making MSVC-built LLVM executables lighter.  But aside from that, I also want to know what LLVM does to CMake's default setting of /EHsc.  I want to keep that setting on, but I can't figure out how.  Any help is appreciated.  Thanks in advance.  P.S. The CMAKE_CXX_FLAGS variable isn't helping at all, otherwise I wouldn't be asking this.