[llvm-dev] [cfe-dev] [lldb-dev] [Openmp-dev] GitHub Migration Starting Now

Ed Maste via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Thu Oct 24 08:20:00 PDT 2019

On Wed, 23 Oct 2019 at 07:51, Ed Maste <emaste at freebsd.org> wrote:

> It looks like the meta repo is indeed read-only now. I emailed Tom
> directly requesting to be added but haven't heard back yet; I suspect
> there's a lot occupying his attention at the moment.

I submitted bug 43790 to track this specific issue (developers who did
not manage to update github-usernames.txt prior to SVN being switched
to read-only), as it's a small finite set and is distinct from the
need for new documentation on the process by which new users will
obtain GitHub access (bug 43778).