[llvm-dev] LLVM 9.0.0 prebuilt binaries for MacOS

Tobias Hieta via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Fri Oct 18 07:35:49 PDT 2019

Hello Vedant,

I was going through this process on my Mac and it seems like this
script still relies on svn. There is a note that you can symlink the
llvm.src folder yourself - but that ended up generating a phase 1
without clang - so I am guessing it doesn't understand the mono-repo
layout.

Since the move to git is really close now we should make updates to
this script to use git instead. Is someone working on that?

Thanks,
Tobias