[llvm-dev] Vector Predication Roundtable

Simon Moll via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Thu Oct 17 04:53:25 PDT 2019

Hi,

Who is interested in a round table on vector predication and/or would
like to help organizing one? There were some proposals for related round
tables on the mailing list but not all of them have a time slot yet
(VPlan, SVE, complex math, constrained fp, ..). I am eyeing the
Wednesday, 11:55 slot so please let me know if there is a schedule
conflict i am not aware of.

Potential Topics:

- LLVM-VP proposal (https://reviews.llvm.org/D57504)

- Intersection with constrained-fp intrinsics and backend support (also
complex arith).

- Design of predicated reduction intrinsics (intersection with
llvm.experimental.reduce[.v2].*).

- Compatibility with SVE LLVM extension.

- <Your topic here>

Best

- Simon