[llvm-dev] Google Season of Docs: Requesting feedback on LLVM docs site updates

via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Tue Oct 15 14:31:01 PDT 2019

Thanks for the feedback. You're right about the sidebar links being
inconsistent. I went ahead and updated them. As for the content/page width,
it looks like the max-width for div.body was set to 800px. I've bumped it
up to 1000px for now. I'm also going to try increasing the width of the
sidebar to see if that helps. Thanks again!