[llvm-dev] Google Season of Docs: Requesting feedback on LLVM docs site updates

via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Tue Oct 15 04:14:50 PDT 2019

Hey everyone,

I've made several updates to the LLVM docs site over the last few weeks.
I'd like to get some feedback before I make any additional changes. As of
right now, here are the updates I've made:

a.) Added a static sidebar with links to the docs, community pages, etc.
b.) Moved the Community/Getting Involved info to a separate page.
c.) Consolidate the docs into three separate pages: Getting
Started/Tutorials, User Guides, and Reference. The User Guides and
Reference pages include section headings for specific topics, e.g., Command
Line Utilities (I couldn't figure out how to classify certain documents so
I put them under an "Additional Topics" heading).

Let me know if you have any questions/suggestions, etc. Thanks!