[llvm-dev] An internet Forum instead of mailing lists?

Joan Lluch via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Tue Oct 8 23:01:39 PDT 2019

Hi Chaofan,

Thanks for that. I wasn’t aware of Nabble. This is certainly an improvement over the usual mail client apps. However It seems that replies through the Nabble system go to llvmdev at cs.uiuc.edu <mailto:llvmdev at cs.uiuc.edu> list instead of llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org <mailto:llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org> and a registration to the former is required. Is this actually equivalent in practice?  I am writing this on my regular email client in the usual way just in case. Please can you clarify this for me?. Thanks

John