[llvm-dev] An internet Forum instead of mailing lists?

James Y Knight via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Tue Oct 8 11:55:15 PDT 2019

There's also mailman 3 which allows you to post from the list-archive's
website. (I personally find browsing a mailman 3 list archive completely
maddening compared to mailman 2's pipermail archives -- something about the
thread layout just makes my eyes glaze over. But I guess some people like
it, and it does allow posting.)

For an example, you can see: <https://mail.python.org/mailman3/lists/>.
Note that by default it's only showing you 10 of the lists, because I guess
pagination is supposed to be helpful. A good example list might be <
https://mail.python.org/archives/list/python-dev@python.org/>.