[llvm-dev] 2019 LLVM Dev Mtg - Round Table Registration

Tanya Lattner via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Mon Oct 7 01:10:37 PDT 2019

The 2019 LLVM Developers’ Meeting will again have round tables during the event. These are informal gatherings of developers/users to discuss a specific topic. You will be provided a flip chart and a reserved round table. If you are interested in organizing a round table, please fill out this form and we will add you to the online schedule:
https://forms.gle/EaFWhzeyJK6AYHus9 <https://forms.gle/EaFWhzeyJK6AYHus9>

I highly recommend that you register your round table in advance so that it may be put on the online schedule. The form will be closed the day before the conference (October 21) and last minute round tables will only be listed outside the room on a flip chart (and not online).

Thanks,
Tanya