[llvm-dev] Execute OpenCL

Enrique González via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Wed Oct 2 08:19:12 PDT 2019

Hello everyone,

I have been trying to use clang with the spir64 target
(soir64-unknown-unknown) and the tool does not detect this target, i do not
know why.

I have tried to install SPIR-V Tool project[1] and it still does no detect
the target I

I also tried to build also SPIRV-LLVM-Translator project[2] and it fails
when making the project. It does not encounter the Polly library and fails.

Could someone help me with this problem?

Thanks in advance.