[llvm-dev] Some commits not getting sent to the mailing lists.

Greg Bedwell via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Thu Nov 28 01:43:53 PST 2019

We've seen issues with the mailing lists dropping messages with commit logs
containing emoji characters before. In this case I wonder if it is because
of the couple of non-ASCII characters in the committer's name. Is there a
Unicode setting or an upgrade that could be performed in the list software?