[llvm-dev] Optimization Record

Sooyeon Lee via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Wed Nov 27 21:30:07 PST 2019

Thank you.
It seems that -pass-remarks records the behavior of some passes. gvn, licm,
etc.

How can I detect the basic blocks that are modified when one pass is
applied?
I want to avoid adding some methods to all transform passes.

Best regards,
Sooyeon

2019년 11월 27일 (수) 오후 6:01, Florian Hahn <florian_hahn at apple.com>님이 작성: