[llvm-dev] debug build busts memory

Keane, Erich via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Tue Nov 26 11:06:30 PST 2019

  *   What do you think about enabling it for multi-config generators and single-config debug builds, so single-config release builds are not affected?
I’d be perfectly OK with that.  I only compile debug, so having my normal set of build flags be unnecessary would be wonderful.  In addition to the two below, I only add -G “Ninja” (plus ‘LLVM_ENABLE_PROJECTS=…