[llvm-dev] How to trigger builds in Phabricator?

Jessica Paquette via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Thu Nov 21 09:29:06 PST 2019

Unless things have changed lately and I missed something, you can just push the change and the bots will pick it up automatically. They will send you emails if it seems like anything is broken.

That being said, before pushing you should do some local tests (e.g. run the lit tests) as an initial sanity check.

If it breaks anything, the standard process is

1) Revert it with an explanation of why in the commit message. (E.g. “This broke this bot” with a link to the build log or a simple example.)
2) Fix the breakage
3) Recommit

- Jessica