[llvm-dev] Get the address of ConstantDataArray

Alberto Barbaro via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Wed Nov 20 04:24:03 PST 2019

Hi all,
I have a global array declared as: table = internal constant [8 x [256 x
i32]] ...

At the moment I'm able to get the reference to table using Constant* g_var
= cast<GlobalVariable>(I.getOperand(0))->getInitializer(); ( please
consider I to be a GetElementPtrInst object ).

Now I would like to understand how to get the address of table[2][3], for
instance, considering that I have the g_var variable.

In addition, I was able to access to the value table[2][3] so for me would
be also OK to have the address of that specific value once I already have
access to the value.

Thanks
Alberto